Warner Bros. Studios has come up with a statement on why they suspended the production of the reality game show ‘Bachelor in Paradise’
‘Bachelor in Paradise’ is a spinoff structured to reunite former “Bachelor” and “Bachelorette” contestants to see if they can find love at a resort in Sayulita, Mexico.
The statement about the Suspension was issued yesterday Sunday June 11, 2017 and Warner Bros. revealed that the decision was following ‘Allegations of Misconduct’
The ABC reality game show was on its production for the fourth season before it was suspended, and it was scheduled to premiere on ABC on August 8, 2017.
The Warner Bros. Statement reads “We have become aware of allegations of misconduct on the set of ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ in Mexico.”
“We have suspended production and we are conducting a thorough investigation of these allegations. Once the investigation is complete, we will take appropriate responsive action.”
According to Yahoo TV report, the studio did not give details of what the allegations might be, but according to Reporter Reality Steve tweet he said that most of the cast have been told that they’re being flown to Houston, and are unaware of what’s happening.
However, the media outfit report has it that the NBC network announced the first 16 cast members just last week.
The announced cast members included Corinne Olympios, Raven Gates, Alexis Waters, Amanda Stanton, and DeMario Jackson.
Meanwhile, it was gathered that the reality game show “introduces new contestants each week to add a new dynamic to the burgeoning relationships, so more familiar faces are sure to show up. Three couples were engaged last season, though only Carly Waddell and Evan Bass are still set to get married.” Yahoo TV stated
Anyways, we just hope the investigation will be concluded on time so that ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ the fourth season will commence production to beat the August 8, premiere date.