Top stories
Ben June 13, 2017
More facts have continued to emerge as to why the reality TV game show, was announced last Sunday, June 11, 2017. It has been revealed that one of the contestants DeMario Jackson, was allegedly caught on camera by the producers in a sexual encounter with a female contestant who may have been too drunk to give her consent. According to PEOPLE report on the issue, a source told the media outfit that at least two other contestants saw the event unfold, others did not — and weren’t entirely sure what happened.
The contestants as learned came to realize how serious the incident was when they were placed on lockdown, a reality TV tactic where the contestants aren’t allowed to speak to each other and are constantly monitored by production. The anonymous stated, “We were told to stay in a certain part of the [resort] while they figured out what the hell had happened.” “We knew something bad had happened; there was a dark energy that came around the house. You have to understand that we weren’t even there a week. The game hadn’t even really begun yet.”‘Bachelor in Paradise’ suspension “They stopped taping anything, and we were just kind of there, waiting in limbo.” “We couldn’t talk to each other about what we knew. On Thursday, one of the camera guys told me that they were probably going to shut down production. I didn’t realize that it was that serious until then. I was like, ‘wait, they’re thinking of canceling the show?’ It hadn’t even crossed my mind that they’d do that.” He continued, ” producers broke the bad news the following day. “One of them was crying. She told us that it was over and we’d all be going home.” “As for the future of the season, it seems unlikely that the show could resume production. “[The producer] was like, ‘I don’t think that’s realistic. “She said that there was an investigation going on, and that could take days, weeks or even months. And by that time, we all have lives and jobs and things to go back to, so it just wasn’t going to work out. They told us that we’d be considered for future seasons and opportunities in the franchise, but that this adventure was probably over.” He added “We’re pissed that this whole thing happened. “They could have stopped this before it got this far.” “We all feel used.” “We’re pissed off. People had planned their lives around this. Contestants quit their jobs for this. We all had to step away from our real lives for three weeks.” On the stipend due to the contestants which largely depends on the number of episodes they featured, and according to estimation it runs between $8,000 and $15,000, it was revealed that they will all likely get that money, but no prize money. Meanwhile, producers shut down the show’s production and sent the contestants home last week. There is no denying the glaring fact that ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Suspension came as a surprise to both fans and contestants.

Leave a comment.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*

%d bloggers like this: